According to a2zgov, to visit Estonia, citizens of Ukraine who do not have a biometric foreign passport need a Schengen visa.
|Visa to Estonia when booking a tour or hotel
Cost of tours to Estonia
Prices for hotels in Estonia
|Terms of registration
|Visa center services
|Visa support in obtaining a visa to Estonia.
(Filling out a visa application form, consultation, preparation of documents. A paid voucher from the hotel or an invitation is provided by the tourist) 20 EUR
|Visa support in obtaining a work visa to Estonia.
|Visa support in obtaining a student visa to Estonia.
To submit an electronic questionnaire, it is mandatory to fill out personal data
(Questionnaire for a visa to Estonia)
The list of documents required for obtaining a work and student visa to Estonia – on request individually. Our managers will consult and provide a list of required documents for your request, specifying the features of your application.
The list of documents required for obtaining a tourist and business visa to Estonia:
Foreign passport in original
- Passport valid for at least 3 months after the planned return and containing less than 2 free visa pages;
- If a child under 16 travels on the passport of one of the parents, the passport must contain a photograph of the child and his data;
- Copies of the identification page and all pages with previous visas and stamps (if two valid foreign passports, provide copies of all pages of two passports).
Internal passport in original
- Copies of all pages
One color photograph (3.5×4.5)
Help from the place of work
- Indicate the position held, since when he has been in the position, monthly salary for the last 6 months, duration of vacation, information that the position will be retained for the duration of the stay abroad, contact details of the company.
Certificate from the place of study + copy of student card
Proof of funds
- Certificate from the bank on the availability of a credit card and a credit limit on the card;
- Bank statement for the last 3 months;
- In cases where a third party covers the applicant’s financial expenses for a visa. A letter of guarantee is provided on behalf of the person who covers the costs. The financial resources of the guarantor must be documented;
- Documents confirming the presence of property or vehicles (if necessary);
- For a stay in Estonia, the availability of funds confirming sufficient financial security of 50 Euro per person every day of stay.
Documents for obtaining a visa for children under 18 years of age
- Birth certificate + copy;
- For children unaccompanied by parents or one parent, guardians written consent certified by a notary;
- Copy of national or foreign passports of parents or guardians;
- Certificate from the school;
Documents for private entrepreneurs
- Copy of registration certificate;
- Tax payer certificate;
- Certificate from the tax office on the absence of tax arrears.
Health insurance policy
- coverage under the policy 30000.00 Euro
Contact details of the Estonian Embassy in Kiev:
01901, Kiev, st. Pushkinskaya, 43 B.
Phone: 044 590 07 80
Fax: 044 590 07 81
E-mail: [email protected]
General consular information:
Phone: 044 590 24 40
Fax: 044 590 24 41
E-mail: Consulate. [email protected] Reception
Monday – Thursday (except public holidays, without appointment) from 10:00 – 11:30
Issuance of passports:
Monday – Thursday (except holidays) from 16:30 – 17:00
Friday (except holidays) from 11:30 – 12:00
Documents to the consular service can be submitted:
- pensioners, students;
- scientists, official government delegations;
- next of kin of Estonian and EU citizens;
- applicants for a D visa;
- – Funeral, serious illness of a relative.
Visa Application Center of the Estonian Embassy in Ukraine:
01023, Kiev, st. Sports, 1A. (Shopping center “Gulliver” 8th floor)
Opening hours of the call center:
Monday to Friday (except holidays) 8:00-18:00
phone: 044 323 01 44
050 117 90 72
E-mail: [email protected]
Reception of documents and issuance of passports:
from Monday to Friday (except holidays) from 8:30 to 15:30