A little less than a week from the Google event announced recently, the expectation of the two terminals whose existence we see supposedly confirmed in it grows at times. And increases a little more when these terminals leaks keep coming, whether in images, renderings or, as this time, specifications of the already baptised as Nexus 5 X.
Apparently in Amazon India has been published by mistake so early the Nexus 5 X, the child (in size) of the two terminals which are expected to see along with the manufactured by Huawei, what would be the Nexus 6 p, which we saw your render official a few hours ago. Thus it has Android Police, providing screenshots of the product contained as “not available now”:
Thus, taking into account what had been previously filtered and the information on this page, the list of features of the Nexus 5 X would be this way:
- IPS display of 5.2 inches FullHD (1080 x 1920, 424 pixels per inch)
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 MSM8992 Quad Core (ARM Cortex A53) with a Dual Core additional processor ARM Cortex A57
- GPU Qualcomm Adreno 418
- 2 GB of RAM (and not 3 GB that is pointed)
- Models of 16 and 32 GB of internal memory
- Rear camera of 12.3 megapixel with LED flash (to confirm focus laser) and the front of the 5 megapixel camera (without flash)
- 2700 mAh with Qi fast charge battery
- Fingerprint reader rear and front speakers
- USB port type-c
- NanoSIM (is not dual SIM)
- 6.0 Android Marshmallow
- Weight and dimensions: 154 x 10 x 76 mm and 177 grams
Less RAM and one color more
One of the things that is striking, both with respect to what pointed to date as in reference to past competition terminals incorporated, is the fact that come with 2 GB RAM. Although we do not know if, as happens in other terminals, there will be version with one GB more, or the possibility of that is handled in a mistake by Amazon as discussed in Android Police.
At the moment this is it seems that we will see in six days when Google presents us finally its terminals House bet for this year. In this case, as already it was Nexus 5 from 2013, it makes it LG and there would be three colors available (of which there is no photography or render this time): white (“Quartz White”), black (“Charcoal Black”) and a blue called “Ice Blue”.